Wednesday, March 31, 2010

biscornu


Design from The Floss Box (free chart)
Fabric: 16ct White aida (DMC)
Threads: DMC
Finished as: biscornu
Stitched for Bride's Tree SAL
Related post: Free Biscornu #28, Free Biscornu #27

I've just finished the March "Flower" ornament for Bride's Tree SAL. It's a biscornu form.
Bride's Tree SALの3月の『Flower』オーナメントが完成しました。ビスコーニュ形です。

And below is my March progress of Mary Wigham SAL.
下の写真は、Mary Wigham SALの3月の進捗画像です。

(On the end of February)

And I will upload my March progress of "Bouquet for Cheryl" (Stitcher's Showcase 2010 SAL) to the SAL blog (members only) and my album tomorrow.
明日、"Bouquet for Cheryl" (Stitcher's Showcase 2010 SAL)の3月の進捗画像を、SALブログ(members only)アルバムにアップする予定でいます。

Thank you for your visiting.
Happy Stitching!
来てくださってありがとう!

2 comments:

  1. They both made beautiful biscornus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely. I never thought of adding ribbon before - such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...